Are you ready to start a Kronos Time and Attendance implementation? If so, here are some questions that will help when planning your project.
- Are you bringing in a consulting company to help with the implementation?
- Are you implementing more than one system at the same time? And if so, should you?
- Do you have the necessary data, information, equipment and resources, gathered and in place for your implementation?
- Should you change your current procedures or implement new ones during the implementation?
- Have you considered the impacts of the changes and utilizing change management?
How you answer these questions can greatly affect the budget and timing of your project. Knowing these answers will help kick off a successful project and saving costs.