From April 12-16, The WFC Group will be exhibiting at the Healthcare Information and Management Systems Society’s (HIMSS15) annual conference at McCormick Place Convention Center in Chicago, our hometown.
The HIMSS annual conference is the largest event in the healthcare IT industry.
HIMSS15 brings together more than 35,000 healthcare IT professionals, physicians, executives and vendors from around the world to share their knowledge and expertise in the healthcare management sector. The WFC Group is a leader in innovative workforce management services and we will be on hand to talk about our services in healthcare IT. Our exhibit will be located in the North Hall, booth number 8056.
The WFC Group at HIMSS15
At HIMSS15, the healthcare IT and management industry’s top solutions providers come together to showcase today’s leading services and technologies. At this year’s event, The WFC Group will share how our workforce management services streamline healthcare management resulting in better patient outcomes.
Attendees at HIMSS15 can learn about how The WFC Group drives greater workforce value with:
- Needs Assessments – We help organizations uncover inefficiencies and potential improvements, and develop a plan of action and a timeline to efficiently resolve key issues.
- System Selection – We work to help your organization select the system best suited to your needs and goals.
- Implementation and Upgrades – We have extensive knowledge and experience with solutions such as Kronos and ADP eTime. In addition, we are proficient across a wide range of HR, time and attendance suites.
- Integration – The integration of workforce management with third-party software such as Kronos, Microsoft, PeopleSoft, SAP, Ceridian, Lawson, ADP and Oracle, allows us to customize your system based on your company’s unique requirements.
- Employee Training – We believe that proper employee training drives improved workforce management. We’ll work with your staff to help them feel more confident in the use of workforce management software.
- Audits – Independent, third-party verification services provide a clear and neutral evaluation of how well the workforce management services you’ve selected are benefitting your organization.
- Custom Reporting – When it comes to finding the right workforce management solution for your organization, custom reports are integral for identifying trends and highlighting cost efficiencies. We take a closer look at your business to determine which areas might benefit from custom reporting.
Learn More About The WFC Group at HIMSS15
The WFC Group has the technology expertise to help you achieve your workforce management goals. We partner with leading providers like Kronos (we are a Gold Certified Partner) to achieve the best possible results for your organization.
We have direct and longstanding relationships with industry leaders in time and attendance software. To stay up-to-date on the latest solutions, our team regularly attends training sessions for vendor software to ensure a smooth integration for your organization.
Visit The WFC Group exhibition at HIMSS15 to learn more or contact us today.