KronosWorks is less than two weeks away and we are excited to head to sunny and warm Orlando. Will we see some of you there? We will be at booth 312 talking about all things workforce management software and Kronos. In addition to answering your questions, we are giving away a $1,000 gift card to Southwest Airlines - that alone is reason enough to swing by!As a Kronos Gold Accredited Partner, we love working with organizations large and small to implement efficient systems using Kronos. Our team of experts has years of experience working first hand with our clients and providing a variety of solutions:
- Implementations: for those new to Kronos and workforce management software
- Upgrades: for those who need the most up-to-date solutions and integrations
- Training: including one-on-one and on-site, custom training
- Integration: to ensure your Kronos purchase will work hand-in-hand with your current software and systems
- Custom Reports: to keep an eye on how well Kronos is working for you
- Change Management: to prepare your team and keep them onboard with the changes
- Needs Assessment: a comprehensive, in-depth look at your Kronos system.
- Support: the help you need on an as-needed basis
In an effort to meet every client’s unique needs, we support all Kronos modules, including:
- Time and Attendance: Automate time card tracking and gain insight into data, labor costs, and compliance
- Scheduler: Automate shift coverage and labor division, allowing for forecasting and proper compliance
- Analytics: Use real-time data to make informed and strategic business decisions
- Mobile: on the go access to automated functionality and uniformity across the organization
- Leave: Automate requests and enforce policies fairly
- Accruals: Track earned time off, to limit disruptions and ensure compliance
- Activities: See exactly where labor costs are going and make strategic changes
If you have questions about any of these, or anything else related to workforce management and Kronos, stop by Booth 312 at KronosWorks to chat with us, or schedule a meeting with one of our experts to review your needs.
See you there!