As a Kronos Gold Certified partner, we are invited to expo at KronosWorks each November and look forward to connecting with customers every year. But what does being a Kronos partner mean, why is using one beneficial, and what should you be looking for if you want to partner with a company like The WFC Group?
What is a Kronos Partner?
We couldn’t have said it better than Kronos itself - “Kronos partners with managed applications services and managed hosting solutions providers to help organizations ease the burden on their in-house IT departments. This provides organizations all the benefits of a workforce management solution without the challenges of planning and implementing new technology.”
Kronos has partnered with top organizations (like us!) who they trust to help provide their users with great solutions.
Why Would I Use a Partner?
We understand the time it can take to implement Kronos, upgrade to a new version, or deal with the day-to-day tasks of running a system as large and complex as Kronos. A Kronos partner can help ease the headaches associated with your project and help you reach your goals more efficiently.
A skilled and qualified Kronos partner will use best practices based on their experience working on a multitude of Kronos projects, have a quick speed to engagement - starting your project quickly, and is 100% independent of Kronos. Specific services a partner can help with include:
- Implementation and Upgrades
- Change management
- User Acceptance Testing (UAT)
- Customized product/user training
- Custom reporting
- Project Management
Benefits of Working with a Partner
Working with a Kronos partner can move you one step closer to a more optimized workforce. In addition to helping achieve your business goals, the benefits of hiring a partner may include:
- Increased Employee Productivity– Implementing or upgrading your Kronos software can streamline employee practices such as time punching, attendance and scheduling
- Improved Internal Processes– Identifying areas of improvement enables you to make adjustments to your internal processes to improve your organization’s operational efficiency
- Knowledge Transfer– A partner can help transfer knowledge to users and stakeholders tasked with operating and maintaining the software on an ongoing basis
As a Kronos Gold Certified Partner, The WFC Group is an industry leader in workforce management solutions and has more than 250 years of combined Kronos support and implementation experience, with extensive experience in all industries. To learn more about The WFC Group’s Kronos support options, contact us today.